Simple Life Executive Program
Feeling overwhelmed? This intensive program helps you to do more of what is important with less effort. Together we will increase your productivity and regain control of your life.
- Step One assesses your personality preferences and current systems.
- Step Two focuses on de-cluttering and organizing your physical space.
- Step Three educates you on organization and time management systems.
- Step Four customizes the systems to meet your business goals.
The Simple Life Executive Program is an organizational coaching program that can be done in person or via the phone.
The hardest part is getting started, so contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Complimentary Consultation.
The Surprising Truths of Goal Setting
Looking for a keynote speaker at your next meeting or conference? This is our most popular presentation with businesses and industry groups nationwide.
In this presentation you will learn:
- What derails 90 percent of goals.
- Why we need both a carrot and a stick to stay motivated.
- Who makes the best accountability partner.
- How to overcome Procrastination.
So contact us today at email@example.com for more information and pricing.
Simple Life Workshops
Looking to increase the productivity of your employees? These workshops are great for corporate retreats and can be customized to meets your specific business needs.
Simple Life Time Management
- Value-Based Goals
- Follow-up Systems that Work
- Effective Business Meetings
- Overcome Procrastination
Simple Life Paper Management
- Processing the Piles and Reclaim your Desk
- Fool Proof File Organization
- Master your Inbox
- Tracking Important Projects
Simple Life Work Management
- Combines the Best of Time & Paper Management
- Ways to Organize for Maximum Productivity
- De-cluttering Process to Tame the Paper Tiger
- Effective Delegation with Tracking Systems
So contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule these powerful workshops for your employees or group members.
The Secret to Success is Getting Started!
So contact us today at email@example.com.